Most Powerful Cell Signal Booster for Mid-Size Office Buildings
Product features include :
- Works with all North American carriers
- Compatible with all cellular devices, including hotspots, while extending their battery life
- 5G Phone Compatible – Boosts voice and 4G LTE data signals on 5G phones and devices
- Multiple kitting options offer the flexibility to customize installation in any building or floor plan
- Industry best 3-year warranty and lifetime US-based tech support
Fusion5X 2.0 is the industry’s most powerful cellular signal booster in its class, covering up to 2X more area than the closest competitor. Its the chosen solution for mid- to large-size applications that need access to reliable voice, text, and data signals.
Maximum Coverage Area:
+16 dBm downlink power for 2X more coverage area than the closest competitor.
SureIQ™ Technology :
balances incoming signals, preventing shutdown and maximizing performance in strong signal environments.
Fusion5X 2.0 is compatible with SureCall Sentry™ which allows users and installers to monitor the booster’s performance, set up alert notifications via the mobile app and adjust settings from anywhere, anytime.
24/7 Peak Performance:
Auto-adjusting gain and SureIQ work together to ensure 24/7 uptime at peak performance.
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included)|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included)|
|Supported Standards:||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards|
|Input/Output Impedance:||50 Ohm|
|Maximum Gain:||72 dB|
|Noise Figure:||8 dB|
|AC Input:||Input AC 110 V, 60 Hz / Output DC 12 V|
|Maximum Output Power:||1 Watt EIRP|
|Downlink Power:||+16 dBm|
|RF Connectors:||N-Female (both ends)|
|Operating Temperature:||-4ºF to +158ºF|
|Dimensions:||9.25″ x 6.375″ x 1.375″|
|Weight:||4 lb 4 oz|