About QUATRA 4000/4000i
Spotty cellular coverage, poor voice quality, dropped calls, and dead zones con- tinue to plague employees and visitors in middleprise buildings. To solve that problem, Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 is an affordable, all-digital active DAS hybrid solution that provides uniform, high quality cellular signal throughout any building. This industry-leading system is also carrier approved and guaranteed network safe.
Unlike older analog boosters and passive DAS technology, Cel-Fi QUATRA delivers a cellular signal that is up to 1000x stronger. The system utilizes Cat5e cabling for RF and Power over Ethernet, with no signal attenuation right to the perimeter of the building. In addition to being the most powerful solution on the market, QUATRA is cost-effective and designed to be installed within days (compared to months typical of other solutions).
QUATRA 4000/4000i Components
QUATRA 4000 Network Unit (NU)
The Network Unit (NU) is the hub of the system. The scalable design works with one to six Coverage Units to provide up to 125,000 ft2 (11,600 m2) of coverage.
- Provides donor signal to the Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 system
- Provides power to Coverage Units (up to six)
- Connects via ethernet or LTE Modem to the Cel-Fi WAVE Platform for remote monitoring and management
QUATRA 4000 Coverage Unit (CU)
The Coverage Unit (CU) is the remote unit of the system that rebroadcasts the donor signal. The cost efficient and easy-to-deploy system leverages Power-Over-Ethernet (POE) for up to six CUs.
- Provides coverage in the Cel-Fi QUATRA system (up to six per Network Unit)
- Power delivered by Power-Over-Ethernet from the Network Unit
- Self-configuring and self-optimizing
- Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 CU is only compatible with Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 NU
QUATRA 4000 Fiber Hub
Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Fiber Hub expands the Network Unit capacity from six to up to twelve Coverage Units. The fiber hub can be installed 2.0km (1.24m) away from the NU to cover large spaces while maintaining the same signal quality throughout the system.
- Multi-carrier Hybrid Active DAS
- Donor source over fiber
- FCC certified
- SFP+ module not included
Error: Contact form not found.