ClearLink® MDIU™ is a Modular Passive DAS Interface which provides Radio Frequency (RF) signal conditioning between the RF Source (Base Transceiver Station (BTS)/ Small Cell) and a Distributed Antenna System (DAS).
MDIU is DAS and BTS vendor-neutral, providing a common BTS interface and simplifying deployment, commissioning and training. MDIU is ideal for use with Low Power and Small Cell radios.
CS21-005-102Q MDIU MODULE:
- Supports all Frequency Bands (600, 700L, 700U, 800, 850, 1900, 2100, 2300 MHz)
- Wall Mount or Rack Mount
- 5W RF Input
- Supports up to three MDIU Modules in 1U, 19-inch chassis
- Highest Density in the Industry by at least 50%
- Natural Air Cooling
- Lowest Insertion Loss in the Industry
- Built-in Test Ports 20dB down for DL & UL
- Carrier Grade PIM ≤ -161 dBc
- 0 – 31dB, 1dB Step, Variable Attenuation in DL & UL
|Frequency||600, 700UC, 700LABC, SMR800, CELL850, PCS1900+G, AWS1&3, WCS2300|
|Tx/Rx Isolation:||55dB Min.|
|Insertion Loss:||5 Watt – 2.3 dB Max.|
|Variable Attenuation:||0 – 31 dB both DL & UL Path|
|PIM:||≤ -161 dBc|
|Impedence:||50 Ω Nominal|
|Connectors:||Tx/Rx: 4.3-10 (f), Tx: QMA (f), Rx: QMA (f)|
|Monitor Port:||Tx-20dB: QMA (f), Rx-20dB: QMA (f)|
|Weight:||12.5 lbs Fully Loaded|
|Module Dimensions:||1.75” H x 5.8” W x 9.4” D|
Error: Contact form not found.