Spotty cellular coverage, poor voice quality, dropped calls, and dead zones continue to plague employees and visitors in enterprise buildings. To solve that problem, Cel-Fi QUATRA 2000 is an affordable, all-digital active DAS hybrid solution that provides uniform, high-quality cellular signals throughout any building. This industry-leading system is also carrier approved and guarantees network safe.
Unlike older analog boosters and passive DAS technology, Cel-Fi QUATRA delivers a cellular signal that is up to 1000x stronger. The system utilizes Cat5e cabling for RF and Power over Ethernet, with no signal attenuation right to the perimeter of the building. In addition to being the most powerful solution on the market, QUATRA is cost-effective and designed to be installed within days (compared to months typical of other solutions).
QUATRA 2000 Components
QUATRA 2000 Network Unit (NU)
The QUATRA Network Unit (NU) is the hub of the system. The scalable design works with one to four Coverage Units to provide up to 50,000 ft2 (5,000 m2) of coverage.
The QUATRA NU:
- Provides a donor signal to the QUATRA system
- Provides power to the Coverage Units (up to four)
- Connects to the Cel-Fi WAVE cloud platform for remote monitoring and management
- QUATRA 2000 supports a dual carriers
QUATRA 2000 Coverage Unit (CU)
The Cel-Fi QUATRA Coverage Unit (CU) is the remote unit of the system that rebroadcasts the donor signal. The cost-efficient and easy-to-deploy system leverages Power-Over-Ethernet (POE) for up to four CUs.
The QUATRA CU:
- Provides coverage for the QUATRA system (up to four per Network Unit)
- Power is delivered by Power-Over-Ethernet from the Network Unit
- Self-configuring and self-optimizing
- Note: QUATRA 2000 CU’s are only compatible with QUATRA 2000 NU’s