The SDRX-43-BTF is a 4G (TD-LTE)/5G-NR Digital Repeater that operates from 2496 to 2690 MHz. This repeater is the first carrier-grade high-power system that supports the entire 2.5 GHz BRS spectrum. It provides a system gain from 55 to 95 dB and has a noise figure of less than 5 dB. This repeater provides a cost-effective alternative to base stations by leveraging existing infrastructure to efficiently meet coverage needs. It adopts digital signal processing (DSP) filter technology to eliminate adjacent channel interference and provides optimal wireless coverage at unprecedented throughput speeds.
- Up to 3 non-contiguous selectable channels
- Each selectable channel can support from 5 MHz to 100 MHz
- Supports both LTE + 5GNR or 5GNR Standalone
- Up to 20W composite DL output power
- Up to 95dB of gain with selectable gain range of 40dB
- Built-in ALC function to prevent overpower