Most Powerful Cell Signal Booster Plus Professional Home Installation
Boost cell signal inside any home with Fusion Install, the most powerful cellular signal booster kit that includes professional installation to provide strong, reliable cellular connections for all carriers and devices.
Fusion Install increases voice, text and data signals for Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and all other US cell carriers and devices. Designed and tested in the US with outstanding build quality, award-winning technologies, all-carrier compatibility, and USA-based customer support, Fusion Install is the premier cell signal booster to keep you connected inside your home.
- Significantly improves voice, text and data speeds for all US cell carriers and devices inside any home from 2 rooms to whole house coverage
- 2XP technology delivers twice the uplink power to the tower when compared to the closest competitor to keep you connected with distant cell towers
- Patented SureIQ technology balances incoming signals, ensuring continuous 24/7 uptime and peak performance in urban, suburban and rural areas
- Maximum coverage with powerful directional antennas and RG-11 coax cable providing 67% more coverage than booster kits using RG-6 cable
- 5G compatible– Fusion Install supports 4G and 5G signals and devices, including phones, MiFi hotspots and cellular datahubs
- Designed and tested in the USA. Built with the highest quality materials for longevity and connectivity where you need it most
- Includes 24/7 lifetime US-based tech support, 30-day money-back guarantee and 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
PRO INSTALLATION is included for residences and homes throughout the USA only. For offices and commercial installs please contact SureCall directly. To schedule your installation, find the unique install code in the box and follow the directions to schedule your appointment, which can be completed by the next day in most locations.
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included)|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included)|
|Supported Standards:||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards|
|Input/Output Impedance:||75 Ohm (Outdoor) / 50 Ohm (Indoor)|
|Maximum Gain:||72 dB|
|Noise Figure:||8 dB|
|AC Power Transmitter:||Input AC 110 V, 60 Hz / Output DC 5-15 V|
|Maximum Output Power:||1 Watt EIRP|
|Cable:||RG-11 (50 ft) / SC-240 (20 ft)|
|RF Connectors:||F-Female (Outdoor) / N-Female (Indoor)|
|Dimensions:||7.875″ x 5″ x 1.188″|
|Weight:||2 lb. 3 oz.|