Fusion2Go OTR provides the maximum gain and power possible for an in-vehicle cellular booster ensuring seamless 5G/4G LTE connectivity for all mobile phones and devices, including hotspots. Weather-proof components are made to last and protected from water, dust and the harshest road conditions.
- BUILT FOR FLEETS— Boosts 5G/4G LTE voice, text and data speeds for all North American cell carriers, including Verizon’s 5G Nationwide data signals.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE— Highest system gain and patented 2XP technology doubles the transmit power back to the cell tower ensuring a strong reliable connection even in the weakest signal areas.
- FASTEST DATA SPEEDS— Highest signal quality increases data throughput for a more consistent streaming experience on all 5G & 4G phones and devices, including hotspots.
- HEAVY DUTY ANTENNA— Durable and weather-tested exterior antenna permanently mounts to any large vehicle to withstand the most rugged work conditions. Built-in ground plan allows for use on any surface– metal, fiberglass, wood or plastic.
- CUSTOM HEIGHT— 16″ and 32″ antenna height options are available with the optional mast extension. Durable 2-clamp bracket and mounting hardware with thread-lock glue helps withstand vibrations. Antenna fits 3/8 x 24 thread mount.
- USA COMPANY— Designed, assembled and tested in the USA. SureCall is proudly American-owned and operated, based in Silicon Valley California.
- BEST WARRANTY— Includes industry best 3-year warranty and lifetime US-based tech support.
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included)|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included)|
|Supported Standards:||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards|
|Input/Output Impedance:||50 Ohm|
|Maximum Gain:||50 dB|
|Max Uplink Power:||29 dBm|
|Noise Figure:||≤5 dB|
|Gain Adjustment:||20 dB (Automatic)|
|DC Car Charger:||6-15V|
|Maximum Output Power:||1 Watt EIRP|
|RF Connectors:||FME Male (both ends)|
|Dimensions:||5.625″ x 4″ x 1.125″|
|Hardwire Power Supply Cable:||18 feet|